Image hosting by Photobucket
girl behind the mask
*warrior princess*

libran/optimist/dreamer/health buff/believer

loves: spicy food, reading interesting books, badminton, kaldereta, pink, samurai x,anime,tv,movies, sucker for romantic stuff, pasta, dark chocolate, fruit juices, cooking, decorating, art and craft, theater arts, people with no pretensions, windy days, nature

links jolie marge mags markie psyche master fm sammy jamie =)be blessed! joshharris Be Still bob kauflin

tagboard



archives January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007

credits maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Search My Site
Free Site Search from Bravenet.com


Monday, November 27, 2006
On Waiting...

As I was browsing through blogs, this one caught my eye. This is posted at Be Still blog entitled "The Waiting Game"...these are quotes from the book Red Moon Rising by Pete Grieg and Dave Roberts:.

unanwered prayers?

“I feel like God is waiting to see if I am waiting. If he just flooded in with answers and guidance right now, I would not have changed, I would not have learned to wait and trust without the answers and without a roadmap for the future. So I’m glad that God was silent, because I actually want to wait…
I don’t necessarily want ease and instant anything any more. I want to be different before I do anything different. So I’m waiting for God, and God is waiting for me to see if I am really waiting for him, and not just wanting things from him.”

sarah =) ♥ 10:42 AM link to post 0 comments
Image hosting by Photobucket